Monday 1 November 2010

We have survived...

...our first day at work! We both started work today. Pong has found his work colleagues very friendly, which is great... but they were pretty shocked when he was getting ready to leave the office at 6pm. Everyone else was still around. He has lots to read up now for his work responsibilities.

I have also found my work colleagues friendly. The medical officer and the nurse clinician in my team both seem very friendly, and also efficient and competent. So that is a real thanksgiving point too.

This is where I work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pong and Grace, glad you've both survived your first day at work and so pleased your colleagues are friendly. I'm sure you're on a new job high at the minute but be sure to let me know when you fist utter the words "How many days till the weekend?" Cheryl

    ReplyDelete